- International customer contact via telephone (first contact for customers, representatives and subsidiaries)
- Preparation and follow up of quotations including price calculation
- Handling of orders and contracts
- Follow up on open items concerning our installation and service reports (spare parts)
- Dealing with returned spare parts as well as maintenance contracts and upgrades
- A degree of a commercial academy HAK/HBLA or similar
- Few years experience in a similar work environment desirable
- Very good foreign language knowledge and computer literate (MS Office; SAP knowledge desired)
- Interdepartmental thinking, personal responsibility and flexibility
- Distinctive social competence and good manners
- Technically interested and open minded
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 25.480,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.