- Self dependent testing and documentation of the results
- Shared fault isolation with our development teams
- Preparation and maintenance of test scenarios
- Upgrading of our simulation environment
- Installation and in house start of operation of the software
- System tests frequently at customers site
- A technical college degree HTL/ FH or university degree in technical informatics, telematics, mechatronics or similar
- Respective experience and/or ISTQB certificate desired
- Knowledge in C#, .Net und and in the methods of software engineering desired
- Team spirit and interdepartmental thinking
- Enthusiasm in solving complex duties
- Willingness to travel 30 - 50%
- Good English skills
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 28.000,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.