Your future responsibilities are:
- Supervision, operation and development of our companywide LAN / WAN / WLAN / VPN-Network
- Expansion, modernization, operation and monitoring of the network environment at our locations in Austria, USA, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and China
- Conception and implementation of disaster prevention, high availability and consolidation solutions for the server and network area
- Planning and implementing of migration projects
- Design and maintenance of internal documentations
- Ongoing/consecutive evaluation of current technologies and collaboration with external IT-Service providers
- A bachelor/masters degree in informatics / commercial information technology (UNI/FH) or similar working experience
- Profound knowledge in Enterprise-LAN / WAN / WLAN
- Result-oriented and analytical way of thinking and working
- Ability for conceptual working and problem-solving skills
- Structured working, team spirit, flexibility and resilience
- Good English skills
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 36.120,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.