Your future responsibilities are:
- Daily internal and external correspondence
- Coordinate and prepare meetings inclusive protocol writing
- Prepare travel expense reports
- Prepare presentations and relating documents
- Processing of reports, informations and statistics
- Coordination of appointments and meetings
- Administrating and filing
- A degree in a commercial education
- Some years experience in a similar position preferred
- Basic technical knowledge desirable
- Solid MS-Office knowledge
- Very good English communication skills
- Organizational skills, personal responsibility and flexibility
- Resilience and interdepartmental thinking
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 25.480,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.