DI Erich Thallner Strasse 1
4782 St. Florian am Inn
Work Place is Tempe, AZ. This position entails appropriately applying fundamental engineering principles and concepts. Must be able to draw solutions from both formal training and experience. Work varies in nature. Under general direction, the Process Engineer I must plan and perform engineering duties for part of a major project or for projects of moderate complexity. They may provide work direction to Technicians and less experienced Process Engineers. Work is primarily involved with the development or improvement of actual products or designs. The typical cycle includes conceptualizing, developing prototypes, testing and perfecting designs.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each of the primary duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
1. Presents EVG technology to prospective customers.
2. Organizes and performs equipment and process demonstrations for and with prospective customers.
3. Provides process support to customers (remotely and onsite), sales and service staff.
1. Ability to work well under minimal supervision as well as with a team.
2. Works with T-NA Administrator to learn policies and procedures within the Technology Department.
3. Complies with EVG and ASU-FDC lab policies.
4. Other duties, as assigned.
1. Individual must have a four-year engineering degree. Chemical, Mechanical or Material Science and Engineering degrees are preferred.
2. Applicant should have up to two (2) years of process engineering experience.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present information to factory employees and engineers.
4. Strong computer skills including proficiency with MS Office software.
5. Ability to travel overnight 10% of the time and travel internationally (Canada and EU) occasionally.
6. Ability to work in cleanrooms.
1. While performing duties of this job, individual is regularly required to stand, sit, reach with hand and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift/move up to 50 pounds. Visual acuity required. Individual is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls frequently and be able to reach with hand and arms above shoulder level occasionally.
2. Ability to wear proper cleanroom attire and work inside the fab/cleanroom up to 75% of the time.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other jobrelated
duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.
|Location||United States of America|
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.