DI Erich Thallner Strasse 1
4782 St. Florian am Inn
Work Place is Tempe, AZ. This position entails the installation, service, troubleshooting and repair of complex electronic and electromechanical equipment, site service, and field process applications and qualifications. In addition, the position is accountable for being able to operate as an independent "product expert" on selected EVG product lines. Capable of implementing detailed complex customer installation plans for both reliability and process qualification and sign-off. Training customer personnel on advanced equipment operation, maintenance procedures, and process related operations. Provides onsite technical support for development and implementation of equipment and process applications. Train Customers and other Field Service Engineers on specific product lines.
1. Complete onsite equipment installations, or complex retrofits on equipment and obtain Final Acceptance by the customer.
2. Provide professional and courteous service to customers with a primary goal of complete customer satisfaction.
3. Perform complex repairs and calibration of company products.
4. Assist customers and other personnel in identifying and repairing equipment related process problems.
5. Perform onsite preventative maintenance, clean equipment as required and verify the operational quality of system equipment.
6. Perform start-up, warranty, paid service, and service contract activities. Perform hardware set-up on specified systems within established time frames.
7. Serve as a company liaison with the customer's front line management on administrative and technical matters. Instruct customers in the complete operation and maintenance of equipment.
8. Keep management informed of down situations. Document, log and report activities as required.
9. Work overtime and/or travel on short notice, including unscheduled call outs from home and other shifts as needed.
10. Troubleshoot and correct process variations on systems. Diagnose sources of hardware or process problems on equipment, facilities, or wafers.
11. Recommend appropriate action and maintain on-going awareness of existing and potential situations. Handle system and customer situations while informing management of developments on a timely basis.
12. Prepare and conduct local customer meetings and communicate orally with customers in face-to-face, one-on-one settings, group settings and communicate professionally by e-mail and telephone as needed.
13. Prepare and submit all required paperwork on a timely routine basis.
14. Maintain all assigned equipment logs and records promptly and thoroughly.
15. Must be able to travel domestically and internationally overnight, as needed, 75% to 80% of the time. Must possess a valid passport.
16. This position requires the use of EVG hired vehicles on EVG business. Individuals must be physically capable of operating the vehicles safety, possess a valid driver's license and have acceptable driving privileges.
17. Demonstrate excellent customer service skills (foreign & domestic)
1. Initiate purchase order for parts.
2. Maintain and perform repairs on company demo cleanroom equipment.
3. Develop and implement plans to increase productivity through tracking equipment performance and plan uptime improvement.
4. Keep informed and trained on the company's most current systems, methods and procedures.
5. Assist in planning the daily work schedule within assigned territory to ensure completion of preventative maintenance and remedial maintenance.
6. Mentor and provide technical assistance and training to less experienced personnel.
7. Exhibits good housekeeping practices in all work areas.
1. Minimum 5 years of experience installing/repairing semiconductor/electronic production equipment.
2. Advanced electromechanical troubleshooting skills.
3. Knowledge of statistical process control.
4. Knowledge of quality improvement process methods and terminology.
5. Ability to identify and solve advanced process-related system problems.
6. Extensive repair and operational knowledge of robotic systems.
7. Excellent oral and written communication skills, including diplomacy and tact
8. Advanced PC skills on MS Windows XP and Office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities (functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. While performing duties of this job, individual is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. Individual must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and is occasionally required to lift or move up to 75 pounds. Visual acuity required. Individual is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls frequently and be able to reach with hand and arms above shoulder level occasionally.
2. Individual must be able to work in a clean room environment over 50% of the time and be able to don and doff clean room garments.
This job description summarizes the essential duties required for this position but in no way is inclusive of all duties. Other related duties may be assigned as needed by department director or supervisor.
|Location||United States of America|
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.