The IQ Aligner Automated Mask Alignment System is based on a field-proven, robust design with up to 300 mm wafer size capability, full-field exposure, single and double-side alignment, large gap and dark field mask alignment. The high automation level makes the IQ Aligner suitable for volume production applications while tremendously lowering equipment operation and maintenance costs.
- Leading edge technology and high automation level for up to 300 mm wafer sizes
- Full-field exposure, contactless wedge compensation, thick resist processing and warped wafer handling for wafer bumping, chip scale packaging and similar applications.
- NanoAlign featuring high resolution top and bottom side splitfield microscopes
- Handling of multiple wafer sizes with quick change-over time
® based user interface
- Darkfield mask alignment
- Manual or fully automated high throughput operation
- Minimized footprint
- Temperature controlled wafer chuck for Run-Out compensation
- Automated mask handling capability
- Thin or warped wafer handling
- Nanoimprint lithography and micro contact printing
- Bond alignment capability (easy conversion between litho and bond alignment)
- Simulation software for mask aligner lithography process