The EVG520HE Semi-automated Hot Embossing System is designed for embossing and nanoimprinting applications. This production-proven system from EV Group accepts substrates up to 200 mm and is compatible with standard semiconductor manufacturing technologies. The hot embossing system is configured with a universal embossing chamber, high-vacuum and high-contact force capabilities and manages the whole range of polymers suitable for hot embossing. Together with high-aspect ratio embossing and multiple de-embossing options many processes for high quality pattern transfer and nm resolution are offered.
- For hot embossing and nanoimprinting applications of polymer substrates and spin-on polymers
- Automated embossing process
- EVG's proprietary separate alignment process for optically aligned embossing and imprinting
- Pneumatic de-embossing options
- Software controlled process execution
- UV-NIL Option