Configurable for all wafer bonding processes such as anodic, thermo compression, fusion bonding, or LowTemp™ plasma bonding.
The EVG510 Semi-automated Wafer Bonding System handles wafers up to 200mm and can easily be configured for research or production applications. The EVG510 system provides fully-automated processing with manual loading and unloading. The EVG510 features EV Group´s field proven uniform heating and pressure application systems. The modular bond chamber design for 150mm and 200mm wafers is recipe compatible with all higher EVG500 Series bonders as well as the GEMINI automated production wafer bonder.
- Fully-automated processing with manual loading and unloading
- Single chamber system
- Lowest COO for R&D and pilot line production
- Unmatched pressure and temperature uniformity
- Fully recipe compatible to EVG production bonding systems
- High throughput with fast heating and pumping specifications
- High vacuum and contact force applications for embossing processes
- Configuration options for vacuum UV molding process