The EVG301 Semi-automated Single Wafer Bonding System employs one cleaning station, which cleans wafers using standard DI-water rinse as well as megasonic, brush and diluted chemicals as additional cleaning options. With manual loading and pre-alignment, the EVG301 is a versatile R&D type system for flexible cleaning procedures and 300 mm capability. The EVG301 system can be combined with EV Group's wafer alignment and bonding systems to eliminate any particle prior to wafer bonding. Spinner chucks are available for different wafer and substrate sizes to allow easy setup for different processes.
- High efficiency cleaning using 1 MHz megasonic nozzles or area transducers (options)
- Brush scrubbing for single side cleaning (option)
- Diluted chemicals for wafer cleaning
- Prevents cross-contamination from back to frontside
- Fully software controlled cleaning process
- Pre-bonding station with IR-inspection
- Tooling for non SEMI standard substrates