The EVG810LT LowTemp™ Plasma Activation System is a single chamber, stand-alone unit with manual operation. The process chamber allows for ex situ processes (wafers are activated one by one and bonded outside the plasma activation chamber).
- Surface plasma activation for low temperature bonding (fusion/molecular and intermediate layer bonding)
- Fastest kinetics of any wafer bonding mechanism
- No wet processes required
- Highest bond strength at low temperature annealing (up to 400°C)
- Applicable for SOI, MEMC, compound semiconductors, and advanced substrates bonding
- High degree of materials compatibility (including CMOS)