Versatile Metrology for Bonding and Lithography
The EVG40 NT (stand-alone tool) and the AVM (HVM-integrated module) enable measurement of lithography relevant parameters like critical dimension, as well as bond alignment accuracy.
Because of the high-measurement accuracy, it is possible to verify compliance to tight process specifications and instantly optimize integrated process parameters.
In addition to vertical measurement, the EVG40 NT / AVM also operate at a high resolution in the lateral direction, making them suitable for alignment verification measurements and 3D applications.
- Versatile measurement options for lithography and bonding metrology
- Alignment verification for bonding and lithography applications
- Critical dimension (CD) measurement
- Die-to-die alignment verification
- Multi-layer thickness measurement
- High measurement accuracy in vertical and lateral direction
- High throughput due to specialized calibration routine
- PC-based measurement and pattern recognition software for highest reliability