- Obtaining and offer comparison
- Negotiation with suppliers of contracts and master agreements
- Prepare and supervise contracts
- Support of our R&D divisions by choosing new products
- Search for alternative and new suppliers
- Qualification and evaluation of suppliers
- Performance of audits at suppliers
- Monitoring of scheduled delivery dates in coordination with our warehousing team
- Order performance in relation to our internal demands
- A technical college degree FS/HTL or similar
- A few years of experience in strategic purchasing preferred
- Negotiating skills, flexibility and resilience
- Computer and English literate
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Team player abilities and interdepartmental thinking
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 28.000,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.