- Conceptual design and setup of database systems
- Installation, configuration and administration of databases
- Configuration, maintenance and supervision of database servers
- Performance analysis and performance optimization
- Planning and implementation of security solutions for database systems
- A university degree in Informatics/Business Informatics FH/UNI or comparable experience
- Experience in Oracle, Oracle RAC preferred
- Experience in the MS SQL-Server environment
- Profound SQL knowledge (PL/SQL, T-SQL or similar) and experience in the area of (script) programming
- Very good English language skills
- Analytical-logical rationalness, accurateness and quality awareness
- Team spirit and interdepartmental thinking
- Reliability and commitment
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 36.120,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.