Your future responsibilities are:
- Testing and controlling of our equipment and components on the basis of inspection instructions
- Cooperation in our Continuous Improvement Process by implementing, realizing and securing the continuous improvement of the quality standards
- Training of employees and customers
- Support of the customer support teams during field service activities
- A technical college degree FS/HTL in electronics, mechatronics or LAP in aforementioned occupational images
- Good English skills and PC knowledge
- Ability to accurate work under little supervision
- Flexibility, engagement and team oriented
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 28.000,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.