- Analyze market development and customer requirements as basis of the ongoing product development
- Represent EVG and Participate in consortia's and symposium
- Analyze and define trends in our markets by participating in working out the marketing plan and selection of specific events
- Worldwide representation of EVG products and technologies
- Active sales support and networking as well as cooperation in the product development
- A university degree in a technical natural scientific field
- Experience in semiconductor or micro system technology
- Additional business education is beneficial
- Very good English communication and representation skills
- High motivation and self responsibility
- Interest and pleasure in working in an international environment
- Willingness to travel world wide
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 41.300,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.