Service Manager Taiwan
This position directs the activities of the regional Field Service team to ensure equipment is installed or repaired in a timely manner and all operational issues are resolved. Directs and oversees all aspects of EVG Taiwan's Customer Support policies, objectives, and initiatives. Strategic development of the Customer Support department to ensure and sustainably enhance customer satisfaction throughout the region.
Your future responsibilities are:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Filed Service team, to include escalation resolution, quality assessment, project management and employee development planning.
- Establish strategic goals and support results through best practice leadership and management principles.
- Resolves customer support issues with speed and quality and maintains strong customer relationships to ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Ability to think, plan and implement strategic tactics.
- Directs the team in the creation and monitoring of key process improvement measurements.
- Create and sell service and maintenance contracts, extended warranty contracts and in- house/on-site operation and maintenance training.
- Direct the activities of Customer Support Coordinator to control and monitor inventory usage and ensure parts are provided to customers and headquarters in a timely manner.
- Service account management of key customers within the region.
- Budget and investment planning and implementation.
- All leadership tasks of a department manager including but not limited to coordination and further development of personnel resources; regular performance reviews; efficient deployment of service team members; regular opportunity, revenue and personnel forecasting and required reporting within the existing matrix organization.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering or at least 5 years of leading a customer support team; preferable within the semiconductor industry.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy in difficult situations.
- Working knowledge of concepts, purpose and use of EVG equipment or similar equipment.
- Computer proficiency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.