Your future responsibilities are:
- Management of technical challenging specific projects
- Customer contact in regard to all technical and organizational questions
- Interface function between our customers and internal divisions
- Internal and external coordination of all project details
- Project monitoring from the first contact up to final acceptance
- A technical engineering degree FH/TU or fundamental
knowledge in the field of electrotechnology, mechatronic or MEMS
- Experience in project management
- Well organized and focused
- Teamwork skilled work performance
- English negotiation skills
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 32.200,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.