- Planning and implementation of customizing, process improvement and expansion of functions of existing modules in coordination with the responsible departments
- Independent planning and performance of programming duties
- Test und Roll-Out of new developments
- Problem analyses and -solving within the entire SAP environment
- Applications support and training of related teams with international focus
- Coordination of external consultant and development services and technical support of our consultants
- A university degree in informatics or business informatics of a University/FH or comparable experience
- Comprehensive programming knowledge in the SAP environment (ABAP is a must, ABAP Objects and/or Java desired)
- Experience in configuration and support of SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver systems
- Knowledge in minimum of one of these modules: PP, MM, SD, CS, FI, CO, HR
- Widespread proficiency in project management and economic comprehension
- Proficient English
- Interested in independent incorporation in new fields of duties
- Accurate and structured work performance
- Team spirit and resilient
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 36.120,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.