Your future responsibilities are:
- Management, development and operative implementation of the sales targets in the assigned area
- Leadership and training of representatives in the assigned countries
- Customer liaison, support of existing customers and acquisition of new customers
- Customer advisory in selection of products and equipment, tender preparation, negotiation and closing
- Identification and realization of customers needs in cooperation with our technology teams
- Project monitoring and supporting the coordination of our customer support activities in the assigned area
- Market observation and competitive analysis
- Coordination of marketing activities in the Asia/Pacific area
- Represent EVG to customers at conferences, trade shows and symposia
- Long time successful sales experience in commercialization of complex equipment solutions and management of business projects
- A technical degree HTL/FH/TU or a commercial degree with extensive technical knowledge
- Negotiation-, implementation- and persuasion power
- Professional appearance and highly competent in presentations and negotiations
- Motivation, team spirit and strong communication skills
- Experience in team leading beneficial
- MS-Office literate
- English negotiation skills
- High willingness to worldwide travel
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 41.300,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.