Field Service Engineer
You will be performing equipment tests, installations, repairs and the after sales support for our precision equipment and will guide our customers as a reliable partner in their production process.
Your future responsibilities are:
- Field site: Equipment installation, settings, start-up, acceptance inspection, repair, maintenance, process support, suggestions for improvement, translation, join a meetings, application engineering, project management
- In-house: Help desk, documentation of various technical data (English/Mandarin), various report writing (English/Mandarin), Sales support, maintenance of demonstration equipment, product demonstration, parts management, various internal operations
- In Headquarter(Austria): Regular technical training, source inspection, acceptance test, project management
- Age: Up to about 35(deal well by experience)
- Education: Applicants must have a minimum of a industrial high school degree
- Necessary experience and knowledge: Electricity, electron, machine, semiconductor, and working experience in a related field, maintenance of semiconductor manufacturing tool, process skills, technical development of semiconductor, equipment assembly, equipment development, device design, field service **minimum 2 years working experience in one of the above
- Other: English-language skills(minimun 2 years living experience in a foreign country or working experience in a foreign company. Deal well by working experience especially in medium and small companies), someone who can go on a long solo business trip, driver license. Someone who lives in Taiwan with foreign resident registration and speak fluent Mandarin.
- Qualification: Ability to take action , physical capacity, sense of responsibility, activeness, self-management capability, teamwork, spirit of challenge, environment adaptability, project management capacity, mission potential
Someone who use any trick to achieve one's aims and enjoy the process.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.