- Analyze market development and customer requirements as basis of the ongoing product development
- Internal knowledge transfer of consolidated and revised information and furthermore active sales support
- Consolidating and analyzing of competitor information
- Performance of training sessions at EVG headquarters & subsidiaries
- Specifying new equipment requirements
- Ensure effective product launches by creating product launch packages as well as by training of internal departments
- A university degree in a technical or natural scientific field
- Experience in semiconductor or micro system technology
- Additional business education is beneficial
- Very good English communication and representation skills
- High motivation and self responsibility
- Interest and pleasure in working in an international environment
- Willingness to travel world wide
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 41.300,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.