- Analysis of the requirements of our internal departments and imaging of business processes
- Development, implementation and maintenance of ETL processes
- Design and implementation of company reports (predominantly Web Templates)
- Securify the interoperability with other systems as well as adjustment of comprehensive system processes
- Coordination of Roll-Outs and training of our departments
- A university degree in informatics or business informatics TU/FH or
- Competent knowledge in SAP Business Warehouse and SAP Netweaver (AS ABAP and Java)
- SAP ERP module knowledge desired
- Experience in Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse and Data Mining, as well as Portal integration
- English literate
- Eagerness in learning and dedicated commitment, resilient and good communication skills
- Structured work performance and interdepartmental thinking
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 36.120,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.