- Preparation and update of our technical instruction manuals, maintenance- and training documentation in consideration to relevant standards, guidelines and statutory regulations
- Independent research and graphical and textual implementation on your own responsibility corresponding to in-house specifications
- Responsible for translation or organization of translations of all documents into customer required languages
- Evaluation, preparing of concepts and implementation of new corporate documentation methods and tools
- Preparation of interactive training material (e-learning) including script in close cooperation with the relevant departments
- A completed professional education
- Experience resp. relevant education in the field of technical documentation and/or media design preferred
- Profound knowledge in MS-Office and ideally experience with graphic- and animation software and/or a content management system
- Excellent English and German written proficiency
- Technical interest and pleasure in textual and graphical design
- Independence, accurateness and organizational skills
- Communication disposition, team player with interdivisional thinking
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 28.000,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.