- Development of programs on the basis of a 3D-model (CAM)
- Simulation of the assembly (revision of collisions)
- Transformation of the data into machine-data
- Program-improvement to secure economical manufacturing
- Data Input in SAP
- high school graduation, vocational school LAP/FS and
CNC programming knowledge
- Experience in CNC control and programming software
- Flexibility and team player ability
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 25.480,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.