Your future responsibilities are:
- Process development fo rour equipment in the fileds of lithography (coating, exposure, development), wafer bonding and familiar processes
- handling of specific customer requirements under clean room conditions
- Process testing and quality control
- Equipment and process demonstration for customers
- occasionally process support at customer site (worldwide)
- A technical college degree or masters degree FS/HTL/FH/University or substantial knowledge in chemistry, materials or similar
- Structured and accurate working method
- Enthusiastic and determined with professional appearance
- Team oriented with interdepartmental thinking
- Solid English and MS office knowledge
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 28.000,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.