- Manufacturing of precision mechanic components made of various metals and plastics by using most modern CNC milling and turning centers (no piece-work)
- Measurement of the tools
- Importing program data
- Mounting the raw parts and programming the position (setting to zero point)
- Examination of the components on the basis of the drawing
- High school education and a technical vocational school LAP/FS
- CNC milling and turning experiences desired
- Knowledge of CNC control units preferred
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a team environment
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 24.080,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.