- Independent handling of production projects
- Creating of process analysis and process presentations
- Optimizing of production cycles
- Improvement of existing logistic processes
- On time organisation and controlling of material procurement & material flow
- Analysis as well as improvement of established internal and external logistical processes
- Collaboration of the timely allocation of production and assembling materials
- Involvement in interdepartmental projects along the supply chain
- Scheduling, implementing and monitoring of the workflow management as well as identifying of weak spots
- Providing performance indices and transparent reporting to the manufacturing management
- Creation and surveillance of cost and investment budgets
- A university degree UNI/FH with focus on logistics
- Some years of experience (manufacturing logistics) in the equipment manufacturing of an industrial company are beneficially
- Knowledge in SAP
- Very good knowledge in manufacturing engineering, job order planning and controlling
- Distinctive communication skills, conflict resolution competence, assertiveness and flexibility
- Experiences in the field of project management
- Good English skills
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 30.100,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.