- First contact person for technical requests
- Responsibility for clarifying the requests in cooperation with the Technical Support Team
- Customer support in the area of greater Europe including conference calls and handling of open items
- Recording and clarifying of customer requirements for equipment upgrades and modifications
- Assistance in the spare parts management
- Occasionally weekend standby
- A finished technical degree LAP/HTL (preferably in the field of electrical or mechanical engineering/mechatronics)
- Some years of experience in customer service beneficially
- Very good English and German skills - further language skills would be of advantage
- Distinctive communication skills and conflict resolution competence
- Service oriented in working and thinking and having pleasure in interacting with customers
- Organisational capability and independently working methods
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 28.000,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.