- Obtaining and offer comparison
- Negotiation with suppliers of contracts and master agreements
- Prepare and supervise contracts
- Search for alternative and new suppliers
- Monitoring of scheduled delivery dates in coordination with our internal demands and our warehousing team
- Order performance in relation to our internal demands
- Optimisation of delivery dates
- Preparation of reports
- A technical college degree (HTL) or similar
- Commercial knowledge
- A few years of experience in strategic purchasing preferred
- Negotiating skills, flexibility and resilience
- Computer and English literate
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Team player abilities and interdepartmental thinking
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 28.000,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.