- Planning and controlling of the technical workflows
- Detailing and tracing of production orders and network plans
- Scheduling and monitoring of material flow and implementing measures for controlling
- Lead time scheduling
- Data input in our SAP system
- A technical education in electrical engineering/mechanical engineering
- Experience in process or production planning and control
- General computer literate (MS Office)
- SAP knowledge preferable
- Distinctive analytical abilities
- Work with little supervision, interdepartmental and well-structured thinking
- Resilience, engaged and team oriented
- English knowledge preferable
The gross salary for this position is typically EUR 25.480,-- per year (exclusive of overtime payment and benefits). Higher payments are possible, depending on your qualification and professional experience.
In our international company we also offer attractive social benefits.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.