Demonstrates equipment and processes, defines equipment configurations and specifications based on customer requirements, researches and optimizes new and existing processes, trains customers and supports equipment installation and acceptance.
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each of the primary duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
1. Presents EVG technology to prospective customers
2. Organizes and performs equipment and process demonstrations for and with prospective clients
3. Provides process support to customers (remotely and onsite), sales and service staff
4. Performs process acceptance tests on new equipment in the field
5. Conducts process development experiments
6. Conducts process training with service staff and customers
7. Creates technical reports and technical papers
8. Attends trade shows and technical conferences, presents technical papers
9. Works with outside organizations and universities involved in collaborative research and development efforts
10. Maintains EVG's cleanroom and equipment
11. Ensures OSHA compliance
12. Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform all of the responsibilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
1. Individual must have a four-year engineering degree. Chemical, Mechanical or Material Science and Engineering degrees are preferred
2. Applicant must have at least two to five years of wafer level bonding process engineering experience
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to effectively present information to factory employees, engineers, researchers and technical managers
4. Strong computer skills including proficiency with MS Office software
5. Proficiency with JMP is desired
6. Preferably experienced in handling chemicals
7. Preferably experienced in semiconductor processing for MEMS or IC applications
8. Ability to travel overnight 60% of the time
9. Ability to travel internationally (Canada and EU) occasionally
10. Ability to work in clean rooms
11. Project Management skills for small projects
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
EV Group is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all people.